Welcome to the
Irrigation of young and bearing
citrus orchards: Getting the basics right
by Coenraad Frankel
Read the document
You can also click on this link to view a PDF document on this subject.
Document will open in new window
Ask a question
To ask a question, simply click the link below which will open your email app and you can just complete the email for us to ask your question.
Topics for this very informative video
- Understanding your soil and root distribution – Where and how much should you be irrigating?
- Probe placement on a macro and micro scale in an orchard.
- The use of field observations and the correlation with probe data
- The use of weather data in your decision making
- The difference between an irrigation roster and an irrigation schedule.